Health Care Equipment Funding, a division of Diversified Capital Credit works with a nationwide network of preferred Lenders dedicated to growing businesses by providing flexible, fast financing through loans backed by the Small Business Association (SBA). Loans are available up to $5MM.
Funding from SBA loans can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Starting a business
- Acquiring a business
- Real estate purchase
- Inventory and working capital
- Franchise fees
- Leasehold improvements
- Debt refinance
And our “FAST Track” process can approve loans of $350,000 or less in one day.
An SBA loan has great advantages over conventional financing including:
- Lower down payment to conserve cash for your business
- Longer terms – up to 7 years for working capital, 10 years for equipment, and 25 years for real estate
- Lower monthly loan payment
- Amortizing terms – no balloon
- No collateral needed for some loans
- Special programs available for veterans
Contact us at 908-647-4500 to learn more about Health Care Equipment Funding’s SBA loan programs!
“Health Care Equipment Funding helped us secure an SBA Loan that provided the capital to buy machinery that produces our product. They’ve been instrumental in taking our company to the next level”
Stuart Heatherington, CEO, Bleep